Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gotta Love Idaho

I don't quite understand why the weather changes so often in this place but man just be summer already!!! I guess it could be a lot worse and there could be tornados and tsunamis and earthquakes but there isn't so thats a good thing I guess, but I would just like it to be about 30 degrees warmer and I will be very Happy!

So today I am about 14 weeks along and am starting to feel better and have a little more energy. The whole thing is really pretty exciting, I am learning a lot, I didn't realize how much I didn't know about having a baby. I am set to find out what I am having in the end of July, so it's still a while away but everything has been going really fast actually.

The only real updates I have right now are that Ben is actually looking into working for an oil company in North Dakota!! It's crazy but the pay seems to be really nice, so we might try it out and see how it goes, It's going to be a lot of work for him because they work 14 hr days for two weeks then they have 1 week off. It will be hard for him but a good start I guess, I would probably move there with him, I have no clue what I would do in the middle of now where but Im sure I could figure something out. Anyway I think that't the only real update I got to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment