Monday, May 9, 2011

Kohler Family

 I will start out telling everyone a little bit about what is going on with Ben and I. May 3rd was our three year anniversary! It goes by so fast! We are now living in a house in Rexburg and love it. I am currently working at Harris & Allen Dental in Idaho Falls, and Ben is a student at BYU-Idaho studying Construction Management. He is is helping out his brother right now doing masonry. We are happy living close to both of our families and will take any excuse to go visit them all.
Ben opened a coin business about a year ago in a Pawn Shop that his brother-in-law and Dad own called Patriot Pawn and Gun. He loves doing that on his free time, mostly Fridays and Saturdays because that's when they are open. He has learned so much about precious metals since he started doing this and he is very good at what he does, he has already gained a large client base.
For my free time I love to TRY and make clothes and refinish furniture. On my other blog I have a bunch of pictures of furniture I have redone. Well I think that's all I am going to do for now, it's a good start.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww you finally got a blog!!!! I love ya! keep updating it! Miss you lots! our blog is... keepinitgangster.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! my names aubry..ben and my husband justin were missionary companions :) he said we should become blog friends - love it so much more than facebook. justin was wondering what you guys were upto and how ben was doing so thanks for the update! glad to see you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete